Intricate details, soft pages, bright colors, and crunchy scrunchy noises are what amuses a child. That is why every child is fond of their first cloth books and loves to play-read them every single day. And, as they say, it’s never too early or too late to learn. These cloth books help children to learn numbers, alphabets, shapes, and whatnot. These books are also known as rag books. Let us look at some of the exciting cloth books offered in the market.
- Nursery rhymes by Ragtales – Beautifully presented in a gorgeous little box, this cloth book offers eight classic nursery rhymes in tale form that is oh so attractive and probably one of the best gifts for any baby.
- Crinkle Book Of Aussie Animals – The crinkle paper between the pages give that scrunchy crunchy audio while the highly contrasted black and white images stimulate sensory perceptions of babies to develop quick responses. The cloth book is also so soft to touch and produce little noises.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Rag Book – This is a classic story that tells about the hungry and tasty journey of a caterpillar using reflective mirrors, squeaky sounds, and hand ribbons to keep toddlers entertained as the story develops. This cloth book is indeed a very entertaining book for the little cuties, yet if they get tired of reading and exploring, they can always reach for the strawberry teether attached to the cloth book.
- Hello, Baby – This book is full of bright popping colors filled with colorful ribbons, crinkled pages, and a reflective mirror on the book’s cover to keep your munchkins entertained.
- Are You My Mother – This book has an extremely new cloth book cover that is so soft to touch. The book has a repetitive format with ribbons guiding through the pages, and the size helps in retaining things while keeping the little ones engaged. This helps them in developing their memory skills right there during their tender years.
More Options For Your Little Ones
- Little Panda – This book is encased in a soft fleece cover and educates your child about the environmental woes such as endangered animals and about benefits of recycling. The quirky illustrations in the book make it very amusing and exciting for toddlers.
- Good Night Teddy – The ribbon attached to the book helps in developing the motor skills of your child along with letting your kid tuck the teddy to different stories till it’s time for to snuggle and be tucked away and sleep.
- Chick And Friends – These cuddly little books offer so many different snuggly, fuzzy fluffy farm animals to learn and snuggle with.
- Jungle Tails – Bright colorful illustrations, textured fuzzy fabrics, and grabby tails of the animals keep the toddlers entertained while learning about them.
- Peek-A-Boo – This little book is about the adventures of a forest. It contains a peek-a-boo of animals hiding in the woods on every page to engage a child to the utmost.
Just go ahead and pick the book you would like your little one to explore, as all of them are very engaging and entertaining while being informative at the same time.